TASK BREAK-TALENT TEST (TB-TT) – An Introduction
(Exclusively for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th standards of Kurnool and Ananthpur districts of AP state)
Task Break is pleased to announce a unique Talent Test to identify and reward the budding talents.
TASK BREAK-TALENT TEST is thoughtfully designed and prepared exclusively for the students of 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th standards of KURNOOL and ANANTHAPUR Districts of Andhra Pradesh State.
The motive and purpose of this test is to motivate the students on gaining practical knowledge along with subjective knowledge, and to reward the talented and the deserving students with amazing cash prizes who ranked up. These cash prizes might help the students to manage their on-going academic year expenses.
Students studying in both English and Telugu mediums can apply for this Talent Test. For the convenience of students, question paper will be designed in both languages for proper understanding
Students can enroll themselves by filling in the relevant application form and paying the requisite registration fees of Rs.250/-
Students can apply for the test through website or through application form directly through our registration officers
Talent Test will be held in two phases:
Phase 1: WRITTEN TEST & Phase 2: ORAL QUIZ
Difference between the PHASES:
- TEST will happen in the form of pen and paper just like regular tests
- Question Paper difficulty level will differ for each standard i.e., each class will have questions based on their standards (for ex: 6th class will face questions according to their standard whereas 7th class will face according to their standard.)
- This test will be conducted through OMR sheets (offline mode in various exam centers) just like competitive exams (for ex: JEE MAINS)
- This test will run for 90 minutes with 50 questions and 50 marks
- Each correct answer will carry 1.00 mark. Each wrong answer will carry -0.25 mark.
Syllabus: General knowledge and logical related questions with varying difficulty for each standard
- QUIZ will be held ONLY for top 30 rankers in the written test
- Questions’ difficulty will be the same for all top ranked students
- This will a live quiz program where questions will be asked by advanced faculty
- This quiz will have three rounds i.e., 1. EASY 2. MEDIUM and 3. HARD
- Each round will have 10 Questions. Total Number of questions: 30
- One who answers the question correct FIRST will get 1.00 mark. Each wrong answer will carry -1.00 mark.
Syllabus: General knowledge and logical related questions with same difficulty for everyone